We are thrilled to have so many people interested and following Bernice and her adventures. We want you all to keep in touch, so this is what this post is about.
Bernice is camping, without internet, almost full time. She is online briefly, once or twice a week – reading emails, filling book orders, scheduling, and then catching what messages and comments she can. Also, her personal Facebook page just reached the maximum number of Friends allowed, so no more Friend requests can be accepted. (We were receiving 100 per day – Thank You!)
Here are the ways you can follow Bernice and not miss a single post.
– Ende of the Trail website blog “Current Ride”, (please enter email to subscribe)
– Facebook personal page, “Bernice Ende” (please Follow)
– Facebook professional page, “Lady Long Rider – Bernice Ende” (please Like and Follow)
– Instagram account for the film, “Lady Long Rider” (please Follow)
– Website for the film, “Lady Long Rider
The first three options above – her website blog and both Facebook accounts – all have the same posts, so you won’t miss anything if you prefer one format over another. On her Facebook accounts, you can choose among Follow, Get Notifications, See First, Notifications On, etc., so you need not be a Facebook “Friend” to get Notifications.
Thank you ALL, so much, for your continued interest, enthusiasm, and “heart”.